Lohren Deeg is an Associate Professor of Urban Planning at Ball State University in Muncie, Indiana, where he has taught in beginning design and visual communication courses since 2001. Mr. Deeg has worked with BSU’s ‘Community Based Projects’ since 1996, where he has assisted with over fifty community “charrette” workshops in several municipalities across the state, region, and in international contexts. Mr. Deeg collaborates with a multidisciplinary firm in downtown Muncie, Indiana, and maintains a small independent illustration practice as a member of the American Society of Architectural Illustrators.
- Publication List
• “Becoming An Urban Planner: A Guide to Careers in Planning and Urban Design” by Michael Bayer, Nancy Frank, and Jason Valerius. APA Press. Contributing Illustrator.
• Allegheny Trail Alliance “Trail Towns Handbook.” Chief Illustrator and developer of story line. 2005
• APA “Small Town Planning Handbook.” Third Edition. Contributing Illustrator and Photographer 2007
- Client List
American Rivers, Washington DC
Sustainable Communities Institute, Muncie IN
Eden Collaborative, Indianapolis, IN
Goudreau Associates, Mt. Pleasant, MI
S3 Architects, Muncie, IN
The Community Partnership, Muncie, IN
Pennsylvania Environmental Council, Pittsburgh/Philadelphia, PA
Ground Rules, Inc. Zionsville, IN
Rich Design Studios, Louisville, KY
- Exhibition List
•AIP / Architecture in Perspective 33 – award of excellence: observational 2018
•AIP / Architecture in Perspective 32 – award of excellence: observational 2017
• AIP / Architecture in Perspective 32 – award of excellence: rendering 2017
• Art of the New Urbanism, CNU 20, West Palm Beach, Florida 2012
• Indianapolis Monument Circle Ideas Competition submission Third Place Judge’s Award, April 2011 (with S3 Architects)
• “Muncie Triptych” Exhibit (Drawings, Photography) Gallery 308, Muncie Indiana, (with Joseph Blalock and Brian Hollars) June 2008
• Flight 93 National Memorial, National Park Service, Somerset, Pennsylvania 2005
• World Trade Center Site Memorial, Lower Manhattan Dev. Corp. New York New York 2003
• Designing the High Line, Friends of the High Line, New York, New York 2003
Click image to enlarge
You need to be logged in to upload Media or to create Album.
Click HERE to login.